At this point I was hungry which normally wouldn't be a problem, except that this was the off season and nothing was open. I walked for over 30 minutes and made it all the water down to the water before I found a place open. Regardless of the fact that it was probably the most over priced place in the city and that the food was likely mediocre, the view of the ocean was nice and, well, they were open. After I finished eating I noticed a stray black cat that had made it's way over to my table. (Needless to say I was eating outside.) At first it was pawing at my chair and soon it was literally hanging off of the side of my table by it's claws. Not only was it pawing at my food, but it was filthy. I was amazed at the brazenness of this cat, not enough that I didn't want to kick it, but amazed none the less. By the end of the meal another few tourist showed up but all in all, I think there were about 10 of us that day in the city.
Unfortunately I totally screwed up with the weather that day. I spent the day dragging around my umbrella when what I needed was sunglasses. Oh well, with that much up and down hill walking I was usually too winded to notice the glaring sun. Oh and for the record, my calfs were sore the next day from all the up hill walking.
No comments:
Post a Comment