Thursday, April 9, 2009

Unexpected Entertainment

This is too much.  So for the past 3 days at work they have been doing construction on the roof of the building next door.  No big deal, right?  Except for the fact that the roof of the building next door is level with our floor and is about 15 feet from our office window. Therefore we have the perfect view of the process, the noise, and also (unfortunately) the workers.  As a result, for the past 3 days my office mates and I have been able to enjoy the show that is this group of construction workers.  
The funniest part is the guy, who I can only describe as a triangle (steroids and a tanning booth anyone?), who was shoveling dirt 20 feet from us this morning.  Oh did I mention that it was 10 am and he already had his shirt off.  Needless to say as the only girl in the room I get to bear the brunt of the jokes.  All in all, I have to admit that it is quite entertaining and next week when they're gone things will be a little less funny.  Oh construction workers, thank you for showing me that there are universal truths out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment