Although I'll admit, I was quite proud today when I was able to return some items to a store and get a pair of pants hemmed. Even the smallest accomplishment is a big deal when done in another language. Today was also fun because I got to finally meet my other office mate. There are 3 of us in my office and today was the first day since I started (aside from one morning last week) that I wasn't alone. I share my office with 2 guys named Thorston and Benjamin. I can already tell that we are going to have fun. Just to paint a picture, imagine a room where I am not the most talkative person. Yep, you get the idea.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
I'm already running out of titles . . .
Well, still no word on the apartment or cell phone front. Once I have these two issues resolved, my German lesson program selected, my Allianz sport facility membership in place, my bank account set up (with an EC card), and figure out where and how to buy a converter for my electronics, I should be all set. That's all. It sounds so easy when I list it out like that especially since most of it has to be done in German. (Please note the sarcasm.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment