Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day Something or Other

Well, I haven' written in a while so it is about time for a good old summary.  Today was actually quite interesting.  Not only did I finally get to meet my boss (who is very nice, so it is sad he works from Zurich) but I also started the apartment search.  Don't you hate it how it always seems that the apartment with the great location has the crappier set up and the one with the nice kitchen is on the busy street?!  I guess the important things is that both are better than the hotel.  

Today was also an interesting weather day.  First it was snowing, then it was sunny, then it was snowing again, then it was sunny,  (just imagine a couple more of these and you get the idea). Made me feel like I was in Nebraska again!  Well, I need to go buy my plane ticket to Vienna, so that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment