Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day 2

So today is less interesting than yesterday, and tomorrow could go either way. 

This morning I did my dry run for getting to work. It took 40 minutes, but instead of a wasted 40 minutes, is was about 30 minutes of reading. Needless to say I think I will be able to get through lots of books these next 2 years! Then on my way back I got off at a different stop to find a roll to go with my dinner and I found this cool bakery. Heute habe ich meine erste Brezel gegessen. Und sie war kostlich! (Today I ate my first Pretzel. And it was delicious!) 

Then on my run around the neighborhood I found the longest slide on the side of a hill in a park! I can't wait until things dry off (and there aren't so many kids around) to try it out. 

I think those are the highlights of the day. (The rest of the day was spent wandering around the town, which while it was interesting for me, isn't that interesting in words.)

No comments:

Post a Comment