Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'm Hooked

I officially know the German food item I will miss when I move back to the US.  They  are called Erdnuss Locken and I am pretty sure they have some form of crack in them because I can't stop eating them.  They are like Pirate's Booty except peanut flavored.  Interestingly enough, for a culture which claims to hate peanut butter, they did  fantastic job of creating the greatest peanut snack ever!  I now have renewed faith that I will be able to convert them to peanut butter lovers (or at least appreciators). Next time I am back in the states I am filling my suitcase with peanut butter items!  
Also, I have finally settled on the winner of the best bakery prize (at least for pretzels and rolls). And the title goes to Rischart!  I'm sure people will disagree with me, but this is how it is.  

No comments:

Post a Comment