Monday, May 11, 2009

Ich Spreche Deutsch

Well, not yet, but I did go to my first German lesson today.  I tested into the second level and joined a class of 4 other guys.  One guy from Italy, one guy from Portugal, one guy from Spain, and one guy from Canada.  It was pretty challenging, but I guess that will just make me work harder.  I think aside from the homework and general struggle to speak, it will be good.  The really nice thing is that the school is 2 blocks from my apartment and my gym is one and a half blocks from my apartment in the same direction, so I have no excuse on Mondays and Wednesdays for not going to German class for 1.5 hours and then stopping at the gym for a while on my way home.  I think this might just work . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment