Thursday, April 22, 2010

What The Earth?!

So I just went to the dentist in Germany and um, what was that?! As a fellow "highly developed" country I expected the experience to be similar to that in the states. A scrape here, some pain there, and then the spinning buffer thing, but no. I spent 10 minutes on paperwork, 5 minutes waiting, and then 5 minutes in the chair. I didn't even see the actual dentist. The dental assistant looked at each tooth while blowing high pressured air at them and then poked at my gums with that super poky thing. Then he said "great teeth, everything looks good, and come back in 6 months." For what? I don't think you'll be seeing me again, even if you are across the hall from my apartment.

1 comment:

  1. Is this our future with government healthcare? I mean, I'm all for reform, don't get me wrong. But I'm not so sure this would make me happy....

    ReplyDelete