Wednesday, October 14, 2009
He Just Gave Up . . .
I don't know why I love this story as much as I do but, well . . . I just do. So today I got a call from my internet provider. The guy called and when I picked up and said, "hello" he said, "Oh do you speak English?" and I of course said "yes." Now at this point there was not an audible sigh, but I could actually feel the blood drain from his face. So he started off well, saying that he was from Alice and then asked if I had a handy (aka cell phone) and then proceeded to begin a little spiel about switching. However after about 2 sentences (for the record his English was very good and I was totally following) all of a sudden he just paused and then hung up! He actually hung up on me in the middle of his pitch. I couldn't believe it. All I could do was laugh. I mean he was doing so well and everything. Oh well, maybe tomorrow I'll get a telemarketer who let's me actually hang up on him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment