Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Another Item Crossed Off the List

What do you call 2 masses of beer, half a chicken, singing "Ein Prosit" about 20 times, several thousand drunk people, and more lederhosen than I care to mention? That's right, Weisn (aka Oktoberfest)!! I had the chance to actually go to tent tonight at Oktoberfest. It was great. We sat, drank, ate, sang, and (I personally) did some major people watching. Now that I've been I think I can cross it off my list, but it really was quite the experience. Lots of drunk discussions and English pop songs with the cheapest rights always lead to a good night, right?! Hopefully I'll be able to post some picture later, but for now just know that I have basically just experienced the world's largest carnival/beer drinking event and made it home successfully in one piece! Come join me next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment